Looking for a great new start?
Are you ready for an amazing career opportunity?
Join the Sparrow Ashgrove team in this exciting non-contact role!
Sparrow Early Learning is looking for our inspiring 2IC/Assistant Director to join our latest addition to our Sparrow family. Located in Ashgrove, our brand-new state-of-the-art Service is under construction and nearing completion! The Service will consist of 6 studios, 92 licensed places, separate programming room, staff retreat area and stunning outdoor playscapes with views over Brisbane CBD and beyond.
This location is perfect for our team and families with access to gym, Pilates, medical and great food selections in walking distance and public transport right at the door.
At Sparrow, we are a team of professionals dedicated to, and passionate about, creating quality, child-led learning programs where children feel valued and safe. We adopt a holistic approach to learning through our Reggio Emilia inspired environments, rituals and experiences.
We are committed to lifelong learning of not only our children, but also our team. Our ‘no walls’ structure allows for transparency, involvement and shared decision making. You will be valued, supported and most importantly, inspired by your team.
As 2IC, you will be rewarded with:
- Work life balance
- A non-contact position, allowing you to support the team
- Attractive above award package
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement through the company
- Regular professional development opportunities with key mentors available within the team delivering in person and online learning
- Supportive management structure and regional support with only a small group of Services in your cluster
- Up to 95% childcare discount for your children
- Hands on, practical and face-to-face support from our central Education Team
- Mentor Leadership support meetings
- Annual Managers’ retreat
- Years of service recognition plan
- Monthly and quarterly recognition and rewards program that acknowledges you and your team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Industry qualifications
- Experience within the Early Childhood sector
- Current First Aid and CPR certificates
- Current Working with Children Check
- Thorough knowledge of the Early Year Learning Framework (EYLF), National Law & Regulations and National Quality Standards
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management
- Great written and verbal communication
In addition to the above the below would be highly advantageous:
- Experience using QikKids or Kangaroo Time
- Experience with Reggio Emilia inspired learning approach
If you are excited about our vision and values and dedicated to preparing children for lifelong learning, then this is the role for you.
Apply now for the role of a lifetime!
Sparrow Early Learning – Where Young Minds Take Flight.