Are you an experienced Area Manager, deeply committed to ensuring the highest standard of quality across Early Childhood services?
Sparrow Early Learning is seeking a Business Operations Manager to lead and support compliance and operational excellence in our services across the Brisbane/Moreton Bay region.
As a Business Operations Manager at Sparrow Early Learning, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that our services maintain the highest standards of compliance, operational efficiency, and quality. You will be required to regularly travel within the Brisbane/Moreton region. You will be a natural leader with a keen focus on continuous improvement opportunities for both our staff and our families. Your responsibilities will include:
- Compliance Management: Oversee and ensure adherence to all regulatory and licensing requirements, policies, and procedures to guarantee the safety and well-being of the children in our care.
- Operational Excellence: Implement and optimise operational procedures and processes to enhance the overall efficiency and effectiveness of our Services.
- Team Leadership: Lead, mentor, and inspire a team of Service managers and Educators, ensuring they are well-equipped to deliver the highest quality of care and education to our young learners.
- Quality Assurance: Monitor and evaluate the quality of our programs, ensuring they align with our high standards and educational philosophy.
- Communication: Managing risk and facilitating effective complaint and incident management.
- Travel: Travel regularly to a portfolio of Services and sites throughout Queensland.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood) or Advanced Diploma/Diploma in Children’s Services.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar Operations role
- High-level knowledge & understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards
- Current & Valid Drivers License.
- Current & Valid Working with Children Check.
- First Aid and CPR certificates including Asthma and Anaphylaxis training.
- Confidence when communicating with all levels of management.
- A strong ability to inspire, motivate and maintain a positive culture within our service
- Strong computer skills and systems knowledge. Kangaroo Time, CRM & Story Park knowledge preferred.
The Sparrow Benefits:
- Financial Satisfaction: we offer a completive salary and bonus package.
- Company Car: As part of your benefits package, you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy the convenience and mobility of a company car, allowing you to perform your job efficiently and comfortably while reducing the stress of commuting in your personal vehicle.
- Generous incentives: We offer 95%* Childcare Discount to all staff, Paid Birthday leave and access to rewarding Referral Programs as well as Lead Educator Bonus for our leadership team.
- Recognition: We reward for outstanding efforts with our monthly National and Service based recognition programs
- Support: You will have the backing of a dedicated team of Business Operations Managers, led by a highly experienced State Manager, in addition to the unwavering support of our responsive National Support office team.
- Culture: We love Team Building Celebrations! Sparrow is more than a workplace. When joining Sparrow, you will become part of the family. We nurture a warm and inclusive culture where everybody feels valued and finds joy in coming to work each day.
At Sparrow Early Learning we are a professional early childhood education team dedicated to creating quality, child-led learning programs where children feel valued and safe. Our guiding principles are to Inspire, Nurture and Grow. We adopt a holistic approach to children’s learning through our Reggio Emilia inspired environments, rituals, and experiences.
We review applications as they are submitted. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible for your best chance to progress to the next stage of the process.
Sparrow Early Learning is an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment.