Looking for a great new start? Are you ready for an amazing career opportunity?
Sparrow Early Learning is looking for our next exceptional Service Manager to lead the latest addition to our Sparrow family. Located in Ashgrove, our brand-new state-of-the-art Service is under construction and nearing completion! The Service will consist of 6 studios, 92 licensed places, separate programming room, staff retreat area and stunning outdoor playscapes with views over Brisbane CBD and beyond.
This location is perfect for teams and families with access to gym, Pilates, medical and great food selections in walking distance and public transport right at the door.
At Sparrow, we are a team of professionals dedicated to, and passionate about, creating quality, child-led learning programs where children feel valued and safe. We adopt a holistic approach to learning through our Reggio Emilia inspired environments, rituals and experiences.
We are committed to lifelong learning of not only our children, but also our team. Our ‘no walls’ structure allows for transparency, involvement and shared decision making. You will be valued, supported and most importantly, inspired by your team.
As Service Manager, you will be rewarded with:
- Work life balance
- The opportunity to work with us to recruit your dream team of educators, including a non-contact Ed Leader and 2IC
- Attractive above award remuneration package
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement through the company
- Regular professional development opportunities with key mentors available within the team delivering in person and online learning
- Supportive management structure and regional support with only a small group of Services in your cluster
- 95% childcare discount for your children
- Hands on, practical and face-to-face support from our central Education Team
- Mentor Leadership support meetings
- Cluster network meetings
- Annual Managers’ retreat
- Years of service recognition plan
- Monthly and quarterly recognition and rewards program that acknowledges you and your team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Industry qualifications
- Several years’ experience within the Early Childhood sector
- Prior Centre Director/Service Manager experience
- Current First Aid and CPR certificates
- Current Working with Children Check
- Thorough knowledge of the Early Year Learning Framework (EYLF), National Law & Regulations and National Quality Standards
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management
- Great written and verbal communication
In addition to the above the below would be highly advantageous:
- Experience using QikKids or Kangaroo Time
- Experience with Reggio Emilia inspired learning approach
If you are excited about our vision and values and dedicated to preparing children for lifelong learning, then this is the role for you.
To express your interest in joining our team please email a cover letter and resume addressing the above selection criteria to: email@example.com
Sparrow Early Learning, Where Young Minds Take Flight.