Sparrow Early Learning High Wycombe is currently seeking an experienced Service Manager to join our team!
At Sparrow Early Learning we are a professional early childhood education team dedicated to creating quality, child-led learning programs where children feel valued and safe. Our guiding principles are to Inspire, Nurture and Grow. We adopt a holistic approach to children’s learning through our Reggio Emilia-inspired environments, rituals, and experiences.
Are you ready to be part of a team that consistently strives to be the best they can be?
A team that focuses on continuous improvement and believes in the professional growth of you and your fellow team members?
Are you ready to feel valued and supported? Then apply now!
The Unique Service Manager we seek:
Holds a Passion for early childhood education that will be matched by your reflective nature, analytical skills, sense of curiosity and fun. We place great importance on the role of our Centre Director, you will be a key driver in establishing constructive and robust relationships with our lovely families, your peers, and the wider community. You will provide support and focus on motivating and inspiring your team.
Do you possess these qualities?
- positive, enthusiastic and upbeat
- flexible, energetic and committed
- focused, driven and passionate
- caring, responsive and intuitive
- confident communicator
- experienced and professional whilst maintaining a fun sense of humour
In becoming the Service Manager, you will be rewarded with:
- Attractive above award remuneration package
- 95% childcare discount
- Paid Birthday leave day
- Regular professional development opportunities with key mentors available within the team delivering in person and online learning.
- Annual Managers Retreat
- Supportive management structure, with regional support with only 6 other Services in your cluster
- Education and Practice Consultant Support
- Mentor Group Support Meetings
- Cluster Network Meetings
- Years of service recognition plan
- Monthly and Quarterly Reward and Recognition Program that acknowledges the whole team
- Opportunities for Professional Growth
Ideally, the successful candidate will have;
- Industry qualifications
- Several years’ experience within the Early Childhood Sector
- Experience as a Service Manager
- Confident when communicating with all levels of management.
- Working with children check
- First Aid and CPR certificates
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework, National Regulations and National Quality Standards
- Great written and verbal communication
This is a great opportunity to further develop your career in a quality service, renowned for its commitment to families and the local community.
If you would like to be part of an organisation that is focused and committed to quality and excellence, then this is the role you have been searching for.
All applications must include a full resume and cover letter addressing the above selection criteria and suitable applicants will be contacted to arrange an interview.
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org