Sparrow Early Learning Seville Grove is currently seeking an experienced Second in Charge to join the team on a full-time basis.
At Sparrow Early Learning we are a professional early childhood educational team dedicated to creating quality, child-led learning programs where children feel valued and safe. Our guiding principles are to Inspire, Nurture and Grow. We adopt a holistic approach to children’s learning through our Reggio Emilia inspired environments, our rituals, and experiences.
Are you ready to be part of a team that consistently strives to be the best they can be?
A team that focuses on continuous improvement and believes in the professional growth of you and your fellow team members?
Are you ready to feel valued and supported? Then apply now!
The Unique Second in Charge (2IC) we seek:
Holds a passion for early childhood education that will be matched by your reflective nature, analytical skills, sense of curiosity and fun. We place great importance on the role of our 2IC, you will be a key driver in establishing constructive and robust relationships with our lovely families, your peers, and the wider community. You will provide management support and assist the Service Manager in motivating and inspiring your team.
Do you possess these qualities?
- positive, enthusiastic and upbeat
- flexible, energetic and committed
- focused, driven and passionate
- caring, responsive and intuitive
- confident communicator
- experienced and professional whilst maintaining a fun sense of humour
In becoming the successful Second in Charge (2IC), you will be rewarded with:
- Paid programming time
- Up to 95% Childcare Discount
- Regular professional development opportunities
- Professional Uniforms with varied options to select from
- Well-resourced service
- Supportive management structure
- National and Service based recognition programs
- Reggio child led learning approach
The successful candidate will have:
- Working with Children Check
- Strong problem solving and customer care ethos
- First Aid and CPR certificates
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and the National Quality Standards (NQS)
This is a great opportunity to further develop your career in a quality service, renowned for its commitment to families and the local community.
If you would like to be part of an organisation that is focused and committed to quality and excellence, then this is the role you have been searching for.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org