Are you committed to quality and excellence? Then Sparrow is the team for you!
Sparrow Early Learning Seville Grove is currently seeking an Assistant Educator to join the team.
At Sparrow Early Learning Seville Grove we are a professional early childhood educational team dedicated to creating quality, child-led learning programs where children feel valued and safe. We value each child, our families, and the community we are part of. Our guiding principles are to Inspire, Nurture and Grow. We adopt a holistic approach to children’s learning through our Reggio Emilia inspired environments, our rituals, and experiences.
At Sparrow Early Learning Seville Grove you will be surrounded by likeminded people who are passionate and dedicated to providing exceptional care, creating connections, and understanding how important the first 5 years of a child’s life really is.
We are committed to lifelong learning of not only our children, but also our team. At Sparrow we are a community of learners building and sharing knowledge. Our “no walls” organisational structure allows for transparency, involvement and shared decision making. We acknowledge, recognise, and believe in our people. We promote authentic and genuine relationships. You will be valued, supported and most importantly, inspired by your team..
The Unique Assistant Educator We Seek!
You will either hold or be working towards a Certificate III of Children’s Services or have relevant experience as an Educator in the Early Childhood Sector. Your passion for early childhood education will be matched by your reflective nature, analytical skills, sense of curiosity and fun.
Do you possess these qualities?
- positive, enthusiastic and upbeat;
- flexible, energetic and committed;
- focused, driven and passionate;
- caring, responsive and intuitive;
- confident communicator;
- experienced and professional whilst maintaining a fun sense of humour
The ideal candidate for this position will hold:
- Certificate III of Children’s Services
- Working with Children Check
- Reggio Emilia Experience
- First Aid and CPR certificates
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and the National Quality Standards (NQS)
In becoming the successful Educator, you will be rewarded with:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Up to 95% Childcare Discount
- Regular professional development opportunities
- Professional Uniforms with varied options to select from
- Well-resourced service
- Supportive management structure
- National and Service based recognition programs
Experience embedding the Reggio Emilia Approach would be highly advantageous.
This is a great opportunity to further develop your career in a quality service, renowned for its commitment to families and the local community.
If you want to be part of an organisation that is focused and committed to quality and excellence then this is the role you have been looking for.