Sparrow Early Learning Sippy Downs
Part-time Nursery/Toddler Studio Float Position
At Sparrow Early Learning we are a professional early childhood education team dedicated to creating quality, child-led learning programs where children feel valued and safe. Our guiding principles are to Inspire, Nurture and Grow. We adopt a holistic approach to children’s learning through our Reggio Emilia inspired environments, rituals, and experiences.
We are looking for Educators who:
- Have a true passion for Early Childhood Education & Care
- Have a vibrant energy and is an uplifting team player.
- Are looking for an enjoyable and meaningful career
About the Role:
As an Educator you will create and maintain fun, safe, engaging, and inviting learning environments as well as maintain excellent relationships with families, children and other team members. You will be required to record children’s progress, routines and interests as well as ensure compliance with routines, policies, processes, and practices. This Educator role is a float position within our Nursery & Toddler studios.
Our Sippy Downs childcare centre has a vision to create a welcoming space for children filled with awe and wonder; thoughtfully designed for play, learning, creation and social connection. Our vision is a place for children that honours and respects them as capable, lifelong learners with much to offer and share.
What you’ll need:
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education & Care.
- Strong knowledge & understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards,
- Current and valid Working with Children Check
- First Aid and CPR certificates including Asthma and Anaphylaxis training.
The Sparrow Benefits:
- Financial Satisfaction: We pay above Award rate.
- Generous incentives: 95% Childcare Discount for all staff, Paid Birthday leave, access to rewarding Referral Programs.
- Continuous Learning: We’ re here to help you thrive. Your satisfaction and progression is our priority. Expand your knowledge at any time through The Learning Studio, our online learning platform.
- Recognition: We reward for outstanding efforts with our monthly National and Service based recognition programs
- Support: You’ll received support from within the Service as well as from the state leadership team and the National Support Office.
- Culture: We are more than a workplace. When joining Sparrow, you will become part of the family. We nurture a warm and inclusive culture where everybody feels valued and finds joy in coming to work each day.
We review applications as they are submitted. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible for your best chance to progress to the next stage of the process.
At Sparrow, we are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment.