Looking for a great new start?
Are you ready for an amazing career opportunity?
Sparrow Early Learning is looking for the perfect team of Educators to join the newest addition to our Sparrow family. Located in Ashgrove, our brand-new state-of-the-art Service is opening in the New Year! The Service will consist of 6 studios, 92 licensed places, separate programming room, staff retreat area and stunning outdoor playscapes with views over Brisbane CBD and beyond.
This location is perfect for our team and families with access to gym, Pilates, medical and great food selections in walking distance and public transport right at the door.
At Sparrow, we are a team of professionals dedicated to, and passionate about, creating quality, child-led learning programs where children feel valued and safe. We adopt a holistic approach to learning through our Reggio Emilia inspired environments, rituals and experiences.
We are committed to lifelong learning of not only our children, but also our team. Our ‘no walls’ structure allows for transparency, involvement and shared decision making. You will be valued, supported and most importantly, inspired by your team.
Are you ready to be part of a team that consistently strives to be the best they can be?
A team that focuses on continuous improvement and believes in the professional growth of you and your fellow team members?
Are you ready to feel valued and supported?
In becoming the successful Educator, you will be rewarded with:
- Up to 95% childcare discount
- Regular professional development opportunities
- Professional Uniforms with varied options to select from
- Well-resourced service
- Supportive management structure
- National and Service based recognition programs
The successful candidate will have:
- Cert III in children’s services or working towards or
- Diploma of children’s services or working towards
- Working with Children Check
- First Aid and CPR certificates
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and the National Quality Standards (NQS)
If you are excited about our vision and values and dedicated to preparing children for lifelong learning, then this is the role for you.
To express your interest in joining our team please email a cover letter and resume addressing the above selection criteria to: email@example.com
Sparrow Early Learning, Where Young Minds Take Flight.