Come and join an amazing team where you will play an integral role in shaping the lives of the children at Sparrow Early Learning Butler!
Rewarding Positions have opened up!
We are looking for Team Members who:
- have a true passion for Early Childhood Education & Care
- have a vibrant energy and are uplifting team players.
- are looking for a fun and meaningful career with a chance to grow!
The Sparrow Benefits:
- Financial Satisfaction: We pay above Award rate.
- Generous incentives: We offer 95%* Childcare Discount to all staff, Paid Birthday leave and access to rewarding Referral Programs as well as Lead Educator Bonus for our leadership team.
- Continuous Learning: We’re here to help you thrive. Your satisfaction and progression is our priority. Expand your knowledge at any time through The Learning Studio, our online learning platform.
- Recognition: We reward for outstanding efforts with our monthly National and Service based recognition programs
- Support: You’ll receive support from within the Service as well as from the state leadership team and the National Support Office.
- Culture: We love Team Building Celebrations! Sparrow is more than a workplace. When joining Sparrow, you will become part of the family. We nurture a warm and inclusive culture where everybody feels valued and finds joy in coming to work each day.
In these various Educator & Lead Educator roles, you will develop and maintain meaningful relationships with our children, families and the team. Our Educators support and guide children’s learning through creating and maintaining fun, safe, engaging, and inviting learning environments
At Sparrow Early Learning Butler, we endeavour to provide an environment that is loving, gentle, safe and developmentally enriching to promote each child’s individual growth. We also believe that respectful, caring bonds with children and their families are fundamental for a delightful child care experience. We are located on Marchwood Blvd, with the Brighton Village Shipping Centre near by.
What you’ll need:
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education & Care.
- Strong knowledge & understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards,
- Current and valid Working with Children Check
- First Aid and CPR certificates including Asthma and Anaphylaxis training.
We review applications as they are submitted. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible for your best chance to progress to the next stage of the process.
At Sparrow, we are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment.