We have some amazing opportunities for experienced and passionate Early Childhood Educators to join our dynamic team at Sparrow Early Learning Grant Street.
These roles are available on a part time and casual basis and will be supported by our dedicated Service Manager along with other integral members of the Support Team.
If you are excited about a Reggio Emilia inspired, child-led approach to learning and our vision to be our community’s number one choice for early childhood education, then this is the role for you. Apply now!
At Sparrow Early Learning we are a professional early childhood education team dedicated to creating quality, child-led learning programs where children feel valued and safe. Our guiding principles are to Inspire, Nurture and Grow. We adopt a holistic approach to children’s learning through our Reggio Emilia inspired environments, rituals, and experiences.
We are looking for educators who
- have a vibrant energy and are uplifting team players
- are caring, nurturing and intuitive
- have a fun sense of humour while maintaining a professional approach
The successful candidates must have
- Diploma qualifications
- Current and valid Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid and CPR certificates including Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Mandatory Reporting (current)
- Strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and the National Quality Standards (NQS)
At Sparrow Early Learning we offer
- An attractive remuneration package
- 95% Childcare Discount for all staff
- Paid Birthday Leave
- Regular professional development opportunities
- National and Service based reward and recognition programs
Remuneration will be in accordance with experience and qualifications.
Please submit your application online or email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org