Childcare Educators & Trainee Childcare Educators
Sparrow Early Learning Karana Downs
We are looking for Team Members who:
- have a true passion for Early Childhood Education & Care
- have a vibrant energy and are uplifting team players.
- are looking for a fun and meaningful career.
The Sparrow Benefits:
- Financial Satisfaction: We pay above Award rate.
- Generous incentives: We offer 95%* Childcare Discount to all staff, Paid Birthday leave and access to rewarding Referral Programs.
- Continuous Learning: We’re here to help you thrive. Your satisfaction and progression is our priority. Expand your knowledge at any time through The Learning Studio, our online learning platform.
- Recognition: We reward for outstanding efforts with our monthly National and Service based recognition programs
- Support: You’ll receive support from within the Service as well as from the state leadership team and the National Support Office.
- Culture: We love Team Building Celebrations! Sparrow is more than a workplace. When joining Sparrow, you will become part of the family. We nurture a warm and inclusive culture where everybody feels valued and finds joy in coming to work each day.
A little bit about the Roles:
We are looking for Qualified Childcare Educators and Trainee Future Educators to join our team! In these various roles, you will develop and maintain meaningful relationships with our children, families and the team. Our Educators support and guide children’s learning through creating and maintaining fun, safe, engaging, and inviting learning environments. As a Trainee, you will be supported by our Service Leadership Team as you learn the fundamental skills of being an inspired Educator.
Sparrow Early Learning Karana Downs is a beautiful 67 place centre offering four Reggio Emilia inspired rooms. We offer care for children from the age of 6 weeks to 5 years with a warm, nurturing space for them to learn and grow. Our centre is located in a quiet street amongst local shops and a golf course. Our Educators are passionate about creating a unique environment where each child and their families have a sense of belonging within our Sparrow family.
What you’ll need:
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education & Care.
- or a willingness to study Early Childhood Education & Care
- Strong knowledge & understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards,
- Current and valid Working with Children Check
- First Aid and CPR certificates including Asthma and Anaphylaxis training.
We review applications as they are submitted. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible for your best chance to progress to the next stage of the process.
At Sparrow, we are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment.