Are you dreaming about being part of a collaborative team that prides itself on great leadership and growth?
We have a wonderful opportunity for a Childcare Second in Charge (2IC) to join our Sparrow Early Learning Northam team on a full-time basis.
You will work closely with our Service Manager along with other integral members of the Support Team in mentoring and embedding pedagogy high quality programs and practices to your team.
If you are ready to feel valued and supported while doing something you love – then apply now!
At Sparrow Early Learning we are a professional early childhood education team dedicated to creating quality, child-led learning programs where children feel valued and safe. Our guiding principles are to Inspire, Nurture and Grow. We adopt a holistic approach to children’s learning through our Reggio Emilia inspired environments, rituals, and experiences.
We are looking for someone who
- Has a vibrant energy and a passion for early childhood education
- Is an uplifting team player who is caring, nurturing and intuitive
- Has a fun sense of humour while maintaining a professional approach
- key driver in establishing constructive and robust relationships with our lovely families, peers, and wider community
The successful candidate must have:
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
- minimum 6 months experience in a current 2IC role
- Current Working with Children Check
- Strong problem solving and customer care ethos
- First Aid and CPR certificates including Asthma and Anaphylaxis Training
- Strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and the National Quality Standards (NQS)
If you are excited about a Reggio Emilia inspired, child-led approach to learning then this is the role for you!
Remuneration will be in accordance with experience and qualifications.
Please submit your application online or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com