Various roles available…. Trainees, Educators, Lead Educators
Sparrow Early Learning Stones Corner
Part-time & Casual Positions
We are looking for Team Members who:
- have a true passion for Early Childhood Education & Care
- have a vibrant energy and are uplifting team players.
- are looking for a fun and meaningful career.
The Sparrow Benefits:
- Financial Satisfaction: We pay above Award rate.
- Generous incentives: We offer 95%* Childcare Discount to all staff, Paid Birthday leave and access to rewarding Referral Programs.
- Continuous Learning: We’re here to help you thrive. Your satisfaction and progression is our priority. Expand your knowledge at any time through The Learning Studio, our online learning platform.
- Recognition: We reward for outstanding efforts with our monthly National and Service based recognition programs
- Support: You’ll receive support from within the Service as well as from the state leadership team and the National Support Office.
- Culture: We love Team Building Celebrations! Sparrow is more than a workplace. When joining Sparrow, you will become part of the family. We nurture a warm and inclusive culture where everybody feels valued and finds joy in coming to work each day.
A little bit about the Roles:
We are looking for some Childcare Superstars to join our team!
In these various roles, you will develop and maintain meaningful relationships with our children, families and the team. Our Educators support and guide children’s learning through creating and maintaining fun, safe, engaging, and inviting learning environments
Our childcare service at Stones Corner aims to complement the care children receive at home providing professional and caring attention in an environment that is stimulating, creative, loving, supportive, challenging and most importantly, safe. Our programs are developmentally based to meet the needs of each individual child and build on their interests, strengths and emerging abilities. Our centre is located close to public transport and local cafes.
What you’ll need:
- Certificate III or Diploma in Children’s Services
- Strong knowledge & understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards
- No prior qualifications are required for a Trainee Educator – but a strong desire to study Early Childhood Education required.
- Current & Valid Working with Children Check
- First Aid and CPR certificates including Asthma and Anaphylaxis training.
At Sparrow Early Learning we are a professional early childhood education team dedicated to creating quality, child-led learning programs where children feel valued and safe. Our guiding principles are to Inspire, Nurture and Grow. We adopt a holistic approach to children’s learning through our Reggio Emilia inspired environments, rituals, and experiences.
We review applications as they are submitted. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible for your best chance to progress to the next stage of the process. Apply Online NOW!!!
At Sparrow, we are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment.