Childcare Trainee Educator
Sparrow Early Learning Swanbourne
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a true passion and willingness to study Early Childhood Education & Care
- Has a vibrant energy and is an uplifting team player.
- Is looking for a fun and meaningful career.
About the Role:
As a Trainee Educator you will develop and maintain meaningful relationships with our children, families and your team. You will support and guide children’s learning, while developing your own career and knowledge within the childcare sector. As a Trainee, you will be supported by our Service Leadership Team as you learn the fundamental skills of being an inspired Educator.
At Sparrow Early Learning Swanbourne, we appreciate our families come from all walks of life with different cultures, nationalities, and religions which we welcome and celebrate. Our multi level, environmentally sustainable centre is purpose-built. We have a strong connection to our community. Located within a 5 minute walk from Swanbourne train station, with plenty of offsite parking available and amenities close by.
What you’ll need:
- Willingness to study Early Childhood Education & Care
No prior qualifications are required for a Cert III Trainee
- Current & Valid Working with Children Check
- First Aid and CPR certificates including Asthma and Anaphylaxis training.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confidence in building strong relationships and partnerships with children and families.
The Sparrow Benefits:
- Financial Satisfaction: We pay above Award rate.
- Generous incentives: 95% Childcare Discount for all staff, Paid Birthday leave, access to rewarding Referral Programs.
- Continuous Learning: We’ re here to help you thrive. Your satisfaction and progression is our priority. Expand your knowledge at any time through The Learning Studio, our online learning platform.
- Recognition: We reward for outstanding efforts with our monthly National and Service based recognition programs
- Support: You’ll received support from within the Service as well as from the state leadership team and the National Support Office.
- Culture: We love Team Building Celebrations! Sparrow is more than a workplace. When joining Sparrow, you will become part of the family. We nurture a warm and inclusive culture where everybody feels valued and finds joy in coming to work each day.
At Sparrow Early Learning we are a professional early childhood education team dedicated to creating quality, child-led learning programs where children feel valued and safe. Our guiding principles are to Inspire, Nurture and Grow. We adopt a holistic approach to children’s learning through our Reggio Emilia inspired environments, rituals, and experiences.
We review applications as they are submitted. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible for your best chance to progress to the next stage of the process. Apply NOW!!!
At Sparrow, we are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment.