Childcare Trainee Educator
Sparrow Early Learning Victoria Point
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a true passion and willingness to study Early Childhood Education
- Has a vibrant energy and is an uplifting team player.
- Confidence in building strong relationships and partnerships with children and families.
- Is looking for a fun and meaningful career.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About the Role:
As a Trainee Educator you will develop and maintain meaningful relationships with our children, families and your team. You will support and guide children’s learning, while developing your own career and knowledge within the childcare sector. As a Trainee, you will be supported by our Service Leadership Team as you learn the fundamental skills of being an inspired Educator.
Here at Sparrow Early Learning Victoria Point, we are passionate about our community involvement and making a positive difference to demonstrate the change we want to see in the world. Our service has a loving, warm environment where children can feel safe, secure and supported during their time with us. We acknowledge each child is unique and let all children learn and develop at their own pace. Located in close proximity to local schools and sporting fields as well as the Victoria Point Shopping Centre. .
What you’ll need:
- No prior qualifications are required for a Cert III Trainee
- To enter a Diploma Traineeship, you require a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education & Care
- Current Working with Children Check
- First Aid and CPR certificates including Asthma and Anaphylaxis training.
The Sparrow Benefits:
- Financial Satisfaction: We pay above Award rate.
- Generous incentives: 95% Childcare Discount for all staff, Paid Birthday leave, access to rewarding Referral Programs.
- Continuous Learning: We’ re here to help you thrive. Your satisfaction and progression is our priority. Expand your knowledge at any time through The Learning Studio, our online learning platform.
- Recognition: We reward for outstanding efforts with our monthly National and Service based recognition programs
- Support: You’ll received support from within the Service as well as from the state leadership team and the National Support Office.
- Culture: We are more than a workplace. When joining Sparrow, you will become part of the family. We nurture a warm and inclusive culture where everybody feels valued and finds joy in coming to work each day.
At Sparrow Early Learning we are a professional early childhood education team dedicated to creating quality, child-led learning programs where children feel valued and safe. Our guiding principles are to Inspire, Nurture and Grow. We adopt a holistic approach to children’s learning through our Reggio Emilia inspired environments, rituals, and experiences.
We review applications as they are submitted. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible for your best chance to progress to the next stage of the process.
At Sparrow, we are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment.