Sparrow Early Learning provides early education and care for children across Queensland, Victoria, and Western Australia. We are looking for a candidate who wants to gain job experience providing support to these Services, in a varied role, whilst receiving extensive training and a Certificate III in Business Administration.
We are committed to the learning of our team. At Sparrow we are a community of learners building and sharing knowledge. Our “no walls” organisational structure allows for transparency, involvement and shared decision making. We acknowledge, recognise, and believe in our people. We promote authentic and genuine relationships. You will be valued, supported and most importantly, inspired by your team.
About the opportunity
Working within a small team, this opportunity will give you exposure to all facets of business. The tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Database & Enquiry administration (Childcare CRM)
- Customer Relationship
- Service Enrolment Support
- General administrative responsibilities
- Liaising with services for accurate data entry
The successful candidate must:
- Have high attention to detail
- Have strong organisational skills
- Have a friendly personality
- Passionate about Customer Service and Support
- Demonstrate strong communication skills – both verbal and written
- Be reliable and punctual
- Be professional and confidential at all times
- Be able to work within a team environment as well working independently
- Have own license and vehicle
If you have a great attitude and want to advance your career in administration, come and join a strong and growing team, we would love to hear from you!
Please send your cover letter and resume to us outlining your suitability for the role by clicking on ‘Apply now’.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.
Grow your career with Sparrow!