Looking for a great new start?
Are you ready for an amazing career opportunity?
Sparrow Early Learning is looking for an Early Childhood Teacher to join the newest addition to our Sparrow family. Located in Ashgrove, our brand-new state-of-the-art Service is under construction and nearing completion! The Service will consist of 6 studios, 92 licensed places, separate programming room, staff retreat area and stunning outdoor playscapes with views over Brisbane CBD and beyond.
This location is perfect for our team and families with access to gym, Pilates, medical and great food selections in walking distance and public transport right at the door.
At Sparrow, we are a team of professionals dedicated to, and passionate about, creating quality, child-led learning programs where children feel valued and safe. We adopt a holistic approach to learning through our Reggio Emilia inspired environments, rituals and experiences.
We are committed to lifelong learning of not only our children, but also our team. Our ‘no walls’ structure allows for transparency, involvement and shared decision making. You will be valued, supported and most importantly, inspired by your team.
The Unique Early Childhood Teacher We Seek
Holds a passion for early childhood education that will be matched by your reflective nature, analytical skills, sense of curiosity and fun. We place great importance on the role of our Early Childhood Teachers, you will be a key driver in establishing constructive and robust relationships with our lovely families, your peers and the wider community.
Do you possess these qualities?
- positive, enthusiastic and upbeat
- flexible, energetic and committed
- focused, driven and passionate
- caring, responsive and intuitive
- experienced and professional whilst maintaining a fun sense of humour
Are you ready to be part of a team that consistently strives to be the best they can be?
A team that focuses on continuous improvement and believes in the professional growth of you and your fellow team members?
Are you ready to feel valued and supported?
In becoming the successful Early Childhood Teacher you will be rewarded with:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Up to 95% Childcare Discount
- Reggio Emilia inspired, child-led learning approach
- 6 weeks paid Leave
- Paid programming time
- Regular professional development opportunities
- Professional uniforms with varied options to select from
- Supportive Management structure
- National and Service based recognition programs
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Studies) or a Recognised ACECQA Early Childhood Teacher qualification)
- Working with Children Check
- First Aid and CPR certificates
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Thorough understanding of the Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guidelines (QKLG) the National Quality Standards (NQS) and Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF),
- Professional experience as an Early Childhood Teacher
To express your interest in joining our team please email a cover letter and resume addressing the above selection criteria to: email@example.com
Sparrow Early Learning, Where Young Minds Take Flight.