Are you focused and passionate about providing nurturing and educational environments for young minds?
Are you dreaming of being a part of a dynamic team that is known in the local community for its nurturing, family orientated vibe?
We have a wonderful opportunity for a qualified, experienced, and passionate Early Childhood Teacher who has a great understanding of the EYLF and the NQF standards to join our Sparrow Early Learning Bray Park team on a full-time basis. This role will be supported by the Service Manager along with the Educational Leader and other integral members of the Support Team.
If you are ready to feel valued and supported while doing something you love – then apply now!
At Sparrow Early Learning we are a professional early childhood education team dedicated to creating quality, child-led learning programs where children feel valued and safe. Our guiding principles are to Inspire, Nurture and Grow. We adopt a holistic approach to children’s learning through our Reggio Emilia inspired environments, rituals, and experiences.
We are looking for someone who
- Has a vibrant energy and is an uplifting team player
- Is caring, nurturing and intuitive
- Has a fun sense of humour while maintaining a professional approach
The successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Studies) or a Recognised ACECQA Early Childhood Teacher qualification
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Current & Valid Working with Children Check
- First Aid and CPR certificate including Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
- Thorough understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), the National Quality Standards (NQS) and Kindergarten Learning Guidelines (KLG)
If you are excited about the Reggio Emilia inspired, child-led approach to learning and our vision to be the community’s number one choice for early childhood education, then this is the role for you.
At Sparrow Early Learning we offer
- An attractive remuneration package
- 95% Childcare Discount for all staff
- Paid Birthday Leave
- 6 weeks paid annual leave
- Paid programming time
- Regular professional development opportunities
- National and Service based reward and recognition programs
- Professional uniforms and a Supportive Management structure
Remuneration will be in accordance with experience and qualifications.
For further enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org