Currimundi Childcare & Education Centreare seeking an Early Childhood Teacher to join our team.
At Sparrow Early Learning we are a professional early childhood educational team dedicated to creating quality, child-led learning programs where children feel valued and safe. Our guiding principles are to Inspire, Nurture and Grow. We adopt a holistic approach to children’s learning through our Reggio Emilia inspired environments, our rituals, and experiences.
Are you ready to be part of a team that consistently strives to be the best they can be?
A team that focuses on continuous improvement and believes in the professional growth of you and your fellow team members?
Are you ready to feel valued and supported? Then apply now!
The Unique Early Childhood Teacher We Seek
Holds a passion for early childhood education that will be matched by your reflective nature, analytical skills, sense of curiosity and fun. We place great importance on the role of our Early Childhood Teachers, you will be a key driver in establishing constructive and robust relationships with our lovely families, your peers and the wider community.
Do you possess these qualities?
- positive, enthusiastic and upbeat
- flexible, energetic and committed
- focused, driven and passionate
- caring, responsive and intuitive
- experienced and professional whilst maintaining a fun sense of humour
In becoming the successful Early Childhood Teacher you will be rewarded with:
- Attractive remuneration package
- 95% Childcare Discount
- Refer a friend incentives
- Paid birthday leave day
- Reggio Emilia inspired, child-led learning approach
- 6 weeks paid leave
- Additional Programming time
- Regular professional development opportunities
- Professional uniforms with varied options to select from
- Supportive Management structure
- National and Service based recognition programs
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Studies) or a Recognised ACECQA Early Childhood Teacher qualification)
- Working with Children Check
- First Aid and CPR certificates
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Thorough understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), the National Quality Standards (NQS) and Kindergarten Learning Guidelines (QKLG)
If you are excited about our vision and values and dedicated to preparing children for lifelong learning, then this is the role for you.
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please send your resume and covering letter to email@example.com