Waterford Rise Early Learning Centre are seeking an Early Childhood Teacher to join our team on a full-time basis. We are seeking an experienced and passionate Early Childhood Teacher who has a great understanding of the EYLF and the NQF standards.
At Sparrow Early Learning we are a professional early childhood educational team dedicated to creating quality, child-led learning programs where children feel valued and safe. Our guiding principles are to Inspire, Nurture and Grow. We adopt a holistic approach to children’s learning through our Reggio Emilia inspired environments, our rituals, and experiences.
Are you ready to be part of a team that consistently strives to be the best they can be?
A team that focuses on continuous improvement and believes in the professional growth of you and your fellow team members?
Are you ready to feel valued and supported? Then apply now!
Do you possess these qualities?
- positive, enthusiastic and upbeat
- flexible, energetic and committed
- focused, driven and passionate
- caring, responsive and intuitive
- experienced and professional whilst maintaining a fun sense of humour
In becoming the successful Early Childhood Teacher you will be rewarded with:
- Attractive remuneration package
- 95% Childcare Discount
- Paid Birthday Leave
- Reggio Emilia inspired, child-led learning approach
- 6 weeks paid Leave
- Paid programming time
- Regular professional development opportunities
- Professional uniforms with varied options to select from
- Supportive Management structure
- National and Service based recognition programs
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Studies) or a Recognised ACECQA Early Childhood Teacher qualification)
- Working with Children Check
- First Aid and CPR certificates
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
- Thorough understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), the National Quality Standards (NQS) and Victorian Early Years Learning Framework (VEYLF)
If you are excited about our vision and values and dedicated to preparing children for lifelong learning, then this is the role for you.
All applications must include a full resume and covering letter.
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
For further enquiries, please email email@example.com.