Sparrow Early Learning Mandurah located in Greenfields is currently seeking an Early Childhood Teacher to join the team.
At Sparrow Early Learning we are a professional early childhood educational team dedicated to creating quality, child-led learning programs where children feel valued and safe. Our guiding principles are to Inspire, Nurture and Grow. We adopt a holistic approach to children’s learning through our Reggio Emilia inspired environments, our rituals, and experiences.
Are you ready to be part of a team that consistently strives to be the best they can be?
A team that focuses on continuous improvement and believes in the professional growth of you and your fellow team members?
Are you ready to feel valued and supported? Then apply now!
In becoming the successful applicant, you will be rewarded with:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Up to 95% Childcare Discount
- 6 weeks paid Leave
- Paid programming time
- Regular professional development opportunities
- Professional Uniforms with varied options to select from
- Well-resourced service
- Supportive management structure
- National and Service based recognition programs
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Studies) or a Recognised ACECQA Early Childhood Teacher qualification or Working Towards (over 50% completion)
- Senior First Aid and CPR certificates
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Reggio Emilia Experience would be highly regarded
- Mandatory Reporting (Current)
- Food Handling Certificate
- Thorough understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and the National Quality Standards (NQS)
If you are excited about our vision and values and dedicated to preparing children for lifelong learning, then this is the role for you. APPLY NOW!
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org