Sparrow Early Learning Leaves Early Centre – Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne, Victoria – Part time
Leaves Early Learning Centre is currently seeking an experienced Educational Leader to join the team.
At Leaves Early Learning Centrewe are a professional early childhood educational team dedicated to creating quality, child-led learning programs where children feel valued and safe. We value each child, our families, and the community we are part of. Our guiding principles are to Inspire, Nurture and Grow. We adopt a holistic approach to children’s learning through our Reggio Emilia inspired environments, our rituals, and experiences.
At Leaves you will be surrounded by likeminded people who are passionate and dedicated to providing exceptional care, creating connections, and understanding how important the first 5 years of a child’s life really is.
We are committed to lifelong learning of not only our children, but also our team. At Sparrow we are a community of learners building and sharing knowledge. Our “no walls” organisational structure allows for transparency, involvement and shared decision making. We acknowledge, recognise, and believe in our people. We promote authentic and genuine relationships. You will be valued, supported and most importantly, inspired by your team.
The Unique Educational Leader We Seek
Holds a Passion for early childhood education that will be matched by your reflective nature, analytical skills, sense of curiosity and fun. We place great importance on the role of our Lead Educators, you will be a key driver in establishing constructive and robust relationships with our lovely families, your peers, and the wider community.
Do you possess these qualities?
- positive, enthusiastic and upbeat
- flexible, energetic and committed
- focused, driven and passionate
- caring, responsive and intuitive
- confident communicator
- experienced and professional whilst maintaining a fun sense of humour
Are you ready to be part of a team that consistently strives to be the best they can be?
A team that focuses on continuous improvement and believes in the professional growth of you and your fellow team members?
Are you ready to feel valued and supported?
In becoming the successful Educational Leader, you will be rewarded with:
- Attractive award plus incentives remuneration package
- Up to 95% Childcare Discount
- Regular professional development opportunities, Ed Leader forum,
- Value led company
- Be part of the leadership structure
- Committed to quality for families, children and our educators
- Time off the floor to develop leadership skills for planning, pedagogy and practice team development and resourcing a quality program
The successful candidate will have:
- Industry qualifications & several years’ experience within the Early Childhood Sector,
- ECT’s encouraged to apply
- Experience in leadership as an Assistant Director, Ed Leader, ECT in the early years or room leader
- Confident when communicating with all families, children and educators
- Knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework, National Regulations and National Quality Standards
- Working understanding of Reggio Emilia, vision for exceeding the NQS, reflective and kind to your team
- Practical coaching and inspiring approach to employee management
- Great written and verbal communication
This is a great opportunity to further develop your career in a quality service, renowned for its commitment to families and the local community.
If you would like to be part of an organisation that is focused and committed to quality and excellence then this is the role you have been searching for.