Come and join an amazing team where you will play an integral role in shaping the lives of the children at Sparrow Early Learning Jacobs Ridge
Rewarding Part-time Positions have opened up for Educators & Lead Educators
We are looking for Team Members who:
- have a true passion for Early Childhood Education & Care
- have a vibrant energy and are uplifting team players.
- are looking for a fun and meaningful career with a chance to grow!
The Sparrow Benefits:
- Financial Satisfaction: We pay above Award rate.
- Generous incentives: We offer 95%* Childcare Discount to all staff, Paid Birthday leave and access to rewarding Referral Programs as well as Lead Educator Bonus for our leadership team.
- Continuous Learning: We’re here to help you thrive. Your satisfaction and progression is our priority. Expand your knowledge at any time through The Learning Studio, our online learning platform.
- Recognition: We reward for outstanding efforts with our monthly National and Service based recognition programs
- Support: You’ll receive support from within the Service as well as from the state leadership team and the National Support Office.
- Culture: We love Team Building Celebrations! Sparrow is more than a workplace. When joining Sparrow, you will become part of the family. We nurture a warm and inclusive culture where everybody feels valued and finds joy in coming to work each day.
In these various Educator & Lead Educator roles, you will develop and maintain meaningful relationships with our children, families and the team. Our Educators support and guide children’s learning through creating and maintaining fun, safe, engaging, and inviting learning environments
At Sparrow Early Learning Jacobs Ridge, we believe that building a strong community provides a safe and solid foundation for lifelong learning. We provide a play-based program with an emphasis on the outdoors. Sparrow Early Learning Jacobs Ridge is a loving, warm environment where children can feel safe, secure and supported during their time with us. We acknowledge each child is unique and let all children learn and develop at their own pace.
What you’ll need:
- Certificate III and/or Diploma in Children’s Services (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
- Lead Educator: 1 year experience in a current Early Learning Lead role.
- Strong knowledge & understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards
- Current & Valid Working with Children Check
- First Aid and CPR certificates including Asthma and Anaphylaxis training.
At Sparrow Early Learning we are a professional early childhood education team dedicated to creating quality, child-led learning programs where children feel valued and safe. Our guiding principles are to Inspire, Nurture and Grow. We adopt a holistic approach to children’s learning through our Reggio Emilia inspired environments, rituals, and experiences.
We review applications as they are submitted. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible for your best chance to progress to the next stage of the process.
At Sparrow, we are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment.