Bright Horizons Childcare – Ormeau
Part time & Casual Positions
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a true passion for Early Childhood Education & Care
- Has a vibrant energy and is an uplifting team player.
- Is looking for a fun and meaningful career.
About the Roles:
As an Educator you will be creating and maintaining fun, safe, engaging, and inviting learning environments as well as maintain excellent relationships with families, children and other team members. You will be required to record children’s progress, routines and interests as well as ensure compliance with routines, policies, processes, and practices.
At Bright Horizons Australia Childcare Ormeau, we believe that the first five years of a child’s life are a time of amazing learning and growth. The role of our centre is to work alongside families – taking the time to learn what makes your child special, understanding your child’s cultural background, and listening to what you want from the early education and care experience.
What you’ll need:
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education & Care
- Strong knowledge & understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards,
- Current & Valid Working with Children Check
- First Aid and CPR certificates including Asthma and Anaphylaxis training.
- Continuous Learning: We’ re here to help you thrive. Your satisfaction and progression is our priority. Expand your knowledge at any time through The Learning Studio, our online learning platform.
- Recognition: We reward for outstanding efforts with our monthly National and Service based recognition programs
- Support: You’ll received generous planning time and support from within the Service as well as from the state leadership team and the National Support Office.
- Culture: We love Team Building Celebrations! When joining Sparrow, you will become part of the family. We nurture a warm and inclusive culture where everybody feels valued and finds joy in coming to work each day.
At Sparrow Early Learning we are a professional early childhood education team dedicated to creating quality, child-led learning programs where children feel valued and safe. Our guiding principles are to Inspire, Nurture and Grow. We adopt a holistic approach to children’s learning through our Reggio Emilia inspired environments, rituals, and experiences.
We review applications as they are submitted. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible for your best chance to progress to the next stage of the process.
At Sparrow, we are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment.