Sparrow Early Learning Support Office
Office based – Murarrie QLD
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a true passion for Early Childhood Education & Care
- Has exceptional organisation, prioritisation, and problem-solving skills
- Is self-motivated, resourceful, detail-oriented, and energetic
About the Role:
As an Administration Officer, you will support our Head of Facilities and service based teams to ensure that our childcare facilities are maintained to an appropriate standard. You will assist in general administrative tasks as well as the co-ordination of any maintenance, IT and mobile devices that are required by our services and maintain positive and productive relationships with external stakeholders.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar Administration role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to collaborate across the business and to build and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders.
- High level of proficiency in use of MS office and aptitude for learning new systems
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively, meet tight deadlines, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and sometimes autonomously.
- A friendly, professional manner with ability to focus in a busy environment.
- Current & Valid Working with Children Check
The Sparrow Benefits:
- Financial Satisfaction: We pay above Award rate.
- Generous incentives: 95% Childcare Discount for all staff, Paid Birthday leave, access to rewarding Referral Programs.
- Recognition: We reward for outstanding efforts with our monthly recognition programs
- Culture: We love Team Building Celebrations! Sparrow is more than a workplace. When joining Sparrow, you will become part of the family. We nurture a warm and inclusive culture where everybody feels valued and finds joy in coming to work each day.
At Sparrow Early Learning we are a professional early childhood education team dedicated to creating quality, child-led learning programs where children feel valued and safe. Our guiding principles are to Inspire, Nurture and Grow. We adopt a holistic approach to children’s learning through our Reggio Emilia inspired environments, rituals, and experiences.
We review applications as they are submitted. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible for your best chance to progress to the next stage of the process. Apply Online NOW!!!
At Sparrow, we are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment.