Sparrow Early Learning Ashgrove
Part-time & Casual Positions
We are looking for Team Members who:
- Has a true passion for Early Childhood Education & Care
- Has a vibrant energy and is an uplifting team player.
- Is looking for a fun and meaningful career.
About the Roles:
As an Educator you will create and maintain fun, safe, engaging, and inviting learning environments as well as maintain excellent relationships with families, children and other team members. You will be required to record children’s progress, routines and interests as well as ensure compliance with routines, policies, processes, and practices.
Sparrow Early Learning Ashgrove is our brand-new state-of-the-art Service! The service consists of 6 studios, 89 licensed places, separate programming room, staff retreat area and stunning outdoor playscapes with views over Brisbane CBD and beyond. This location is perfect for our team and families with access to a gym, Pilates, medical and great food selections in walking distance and public transport right at the door..
What you’ll need:
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education & Care
- Strong knowledge & understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards,
- Current and Valid Working with Children Check
- First Aid and CPR certificates including Asthma and Anaphylaxis training.
The Sparrow Benefits:
- Financial Satisfaction: We pay above Award rate.
- Generous incentives: 95% Childcare Discount for all staff, Paid Birthday leave, access to rewarding Referral Programs.
- Continuous Learning: We’ re here to help you thrive. Your satisfaction and progression is our priority. Expand your knowledge at any time through The Learning Studio, our online learning platform.
- Recognition: We reward for outstanding efforts with our monthly National and Service based recognition programs
- Support: You’ll received support from within the Service as well as from the state leadership team and the National Support Office.
- Culture: We are more than a workplace. When joining Sparrow, you will become part of the family. We nurture a warm and inclusive culture where everybody feels valued and finds joy in coming to work each day.
At Sparrow Early Learning we are a professional early childhood education team dedicated to creating quality, child-led learning programs where children feel valued and safe. Our guiding principles are to Inspire, Nurture and Grow. We adopt a holistic approach to children’s learning through our Reggio Emilia inspired environments, rituals, and experiences.
We review applications as they are submitted. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible for your best chance to progress to the next stage of the process. Apply Online NOW!!!
At Sparrow, we are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment.