Are you ready to belong to a family and community that consistently strives to be the best they can be?
A family and community that focuses on continuous improvement and believes in the professional growth of you and your fellow team members?
A family that recognises you and appreciates you for all that bring and all that you do?
At Sparrow Early Learning Coolum we would love for you to join our family and community. We are seeking a qualified Lead Educator and Educators to join our dynamic team on a part-time or casual basis.
Our guiding principles are to Inspire, Nurture and Grow.
We adopt a holistic approach to children’s learning through our Reggio Emilia inspired environments, our rituals, and experiences.
We are a professional early childhood educational team dedicated to creating quality, child-led learning programs where children feel valued and safe, families feel welcomed and educators feel heard and valued.
About the role
- Flexible rosters (Monday – Friday)
- Permanent Part-time and Casual positions available
- Supported to implement programs following the Sparrow Way, EYLF and share the excitement of child-led learning.
- Ability to build a strong rapport with our families and fellow educator
In joining our Sparrow Early Learning Coolum family, you will be rewarded with:
- Above award wages
- Paid programming time
- 95% Childcare Discount (PPT and Full-Time Employees)
- Lead Educator Bonus
- Paid Birthday Leave
- Regular professional development opportunities
- Professional Uniforms with varied options to select from
- Well-resourced service
- Supportive management structure
- Mentor Groups
- Career progression opportunities
- National and Service based recognition programs
- Bush Kindy programs
Do you hold the following?:
- Diploma of Children’s Services or Cert III in Children’s Services
- Working with Children Check (Blue Card)
- First Aid and CPR certificates (including Asthma and Anaphylaxis)
If you are excited about making a real difference in the lives of children, love coming to work every day, inspired by our vision and values and dedicated to preparing children for lifelong learning, then this is the role for you.
We would love to hear from you and have you join our team today!
Please send your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org