Sparrow Early Learning High Wycombe is currently seeking a qualified Lead Educator to join the team.
At Sparrow we are a professional early childhood educational team dedicated to creating quality, child-led learning programs where children feel valued and safe. We value each child, our families, and the community we are part of. Our guiding principles are to Inspire, Nurture and Grow. We adopt a holistic approach to children’s learning through our Reggio Emilia inspired environments, our rituals, and experiences.
At Sparrow Early Learning High Wycombe you will be surrounded by likeminded people who are passionate and dedicated to providing exceptional care, creating connections, and understanding how important the first 5 years of a child’s life really is.
Sparrow Early Learning High Wycombe we are committed to lifelong learning of not only our children, but also our team. At Sparrow we are a community of learners building and sharing knowledge. Our “no walls” organisational structure allows for transparency, involvement and shared decision making. We acknowledge, recognise, and believe in our people. We promote authentic and genuine relationships. You will be valued, supported and most importantly, inspired by your team.
The Unique Lead Educator We Seek
Holds a Passion for early childhood education that will be matched by your reflective nature, analytical skills, sense of curiosity and fun. We place great importance on the role of our Lead Educators, you will be a key driver in establishing constructive and robust relationships with our lovely families, your peers, and the wider community.
Do you possess these qualities?
- positive, enthusiastic and upbeat
- flexible, energetic and committed
- focused, driven and passionate
- caring, responsive and intuitive
- confident communicator
- experienced and professional whilst maintaining a fun sense of humour
Are you ready to be part of a team that consistently strives to be the best they can be?
A team that focuses on continuous improvement and believes in the professional growth of you and your fellow team members?
Are you ready to feel valued and supported?
In becoming the successful Lead Educator, you will be rewarded with:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Up to 95% Childcare Discount
- Paid programming time
- Regular professional development opportunities
- Professional Uniforms with varied options to select from
- Well-resourced service
- Supportive management structure
- National and Service based recognition program
The successful candidate will have:
- Diploma of Children’s Services
- Working with Children Check
- Reggio Emilia Experience would be highly regarded
- First Aid and CPR certificates
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Mandatory Reporting (Current)
- Strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and the National Quality Standards (NQS) and Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
This is a great opportunity to further develop your career in a quality service, renowned for its commitment to families and the local community.
If you would like to be part of an organisation that is focused and committed to quality and excellence then this is the role you have been searching for.