Are you focused and passionate about providing nurturing and educational environments for young minds?
Are you dreaming of being a part of a dynamic team that prides itself on great leadership?
We have a wonderful opportunity for a Childcare Lead Educator to join our Sparrow Early Learning Hilton team on a part-time basis.
This role will be supported by the Service Manager along with other integral members of the Support Team.
If you are ready to feel valued and supported while doing something you love – then apply now!
At Sparrow Early Learning we are a professional early childhood education team dedicated to creating quality, child-led learning programs where children feel valued and safe. Our guiding principles are to Inspire, Nurture and Grow. We adopt a holistic approach to children’s learning through our Reggio Emilia inspired environments, rituals, and experiences.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a vibrant energy
- Is an uplifting team player
- Is caring, nurturing and intuitive
- Has a fun sense of humour while maintaining a professional approach
The successful candidate must have:
- Diploma of children’s services or working towards
- Current and valid working with Children Check
- First Aid and CPR certificates
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
- Mandatory Reporting (current)
- Strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and the National Quality Standards (NQS)
If you are excited about a Reggio Emilia inspired, child-led approach to learning and our vision to be our community’s number one choice for early childhood education, then this is the role for you.
At Sparrow Early Learning we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package
- 95% Childcare Discount for all staff
- Paid Birthday Leave
- Regular professional development opportunities
- National and Service based reward and recognition programs
- Professional uniforms and a Supportive Management structure
Remuneration will be in accordance with experience and qualifications.
For further enquiries, please email email@example.com