Sparrow Early Learning Wanneroo is currently seeking a qualified Lead Educator to join our team on a part-time basis.
At Sparrow Early Learning we are a professional early childhood educational team dedicated to creating quality, child-led learning programs where children feel valued and safe. Our guiding principles are to Inspire, Nurture and Grow. We adopt a holistic approach to children’s learning through our Reggio Emilia inspired environments, our rituals, and experiences.
About the role
- A permanent role (Monday – Friday)
- Our educators implement programs following the Sparrow Way, EYLF and share the excitement of child-led learning.
- Able to build a strong rapport with our families and fellow educators
- Ensure compliance with EYLF and NQS are met or exceeded
Are you ready to be part of a team that consistently strives to be the best they can be?
A team that focuses on continuous improvement and believes in the professional growth of you and your fellow team members?
Are you ready to feel valued and supported? Then apply now!
In becoming the successful Educator, you will be rewarded with:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Paid programming time
- 95% Childcare Discount
- Lead Educator Bonus
- Paid Birthday Leave
- Regular professional development opportunities
- Professional Uniforms with varied options to select from
- Well-resourced service
- Supportive management structure
- National and Service based recognition programs
The successful candidate will have:
- Cert III in Children’s Services
- Diploma of Children’s Services
- Working with Children Check
- Reggio Emilia Experience would be highly regarded
- First Aid and CPR certificates
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and the National Quality Standards (NQS) and Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
If you are excited about our vision and values and dedicated to preparing children for lifelong learning, then this is the role for you.
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please send your resume and covering letter to email@example.com