Lead Educator & Educators
Sparrow Early Learning Victoria Point
We are looking for Team Members who:
- Has a true passion for Early Childhood Education & Care
- Has a vibrant energy and is an uplifting team player.
- Is looking for a fun and meaningful career.
About the Roles:
As a Lead Educator you will work closely with our Leadership Team and lead your team to create and deliver educational programs and practices that supports children’s learning and development. You will build relationships with our children, their families and your team of educators
As an Educator you will create and maintain fun, safe, engaging, and inviting learning environments as well as maintain excellent relationships with families, children and other team members. You will be required to record children’s progress, routines and interests as well as ensure compliance with routines, policies, processes, and practices.
Here at Sparrow Early Learning Victoria Point, we are passionate about our community involvement and making a positive difference to demonstrate the change we want to see in the world.
What you’ll need:
- Certificate III or Diploma in Children’s Services
- Minimum 1 years experience in a current Lead Educator role (for Lead Ed role)
- Strong knowledge & understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards,
- Current QLD Working with Children Check
- First Aid and CPR certificates including Asthma and Anaphylaxis training.
The Sparrow Benefits:
- Financial Satisfaction: We pay above Award rate.
- Generous incentives: 95% Childcare Discount for all staff, Paid Birthday leave, access to rewarding Referral Programs.
- Continuous Learning: We’ re here to help you thrive. Your satisfaction and progression is our priority. Expand your knowledge at any time through The Learning Studio, our online learning platform.
- Recognition: We reward for outstanding efforts with our monthly National and Service based recognition programs
- Support: You’ll received support from within the Service as well as from the state leadership team and the National Support Office.
- Culture: We are more than a workplace. When joining Sparrow, you will become part of the family. We nurture a warm and inclusive culture where everybody feels valued and finds joy in coming to work each day.
At Sparrow Early Learning we are a professional early childhood education team dedicated to creating quality, child-led learning programs where children feel valued and safe. Our guiding principles are to Inspire, Nurture and Grow. We adopt a holistic approach to children’s learning through our Reggio Emilia inspired environments, rituals, and experiences.
We review applications as they are submitted. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible for your best chance to progress to the next stage of the process. Apply online now!
At Sparrow, we are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment.