Welcome to Sparrow Early Learning, where children are given the care and creative freedom they need to explore their world and begin a lifetime love of learning.
We are passionate about early childhood education and its positive impact on the children we care for, the families who trust us, and the community we are a part of. We adopt a holistic approach to children’s learning through our Reggio Emilia-inspired environments, our rituals, and experiences.
We are committed to the lifelong learning of both our children and our team. We acknowledge, recognise, and believe in our people. You will be valued, supported, and inspired by your team.
We have 60 centres located across Queensland, Victoria and West Australia.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join an experienced marketing and customer relations team and become part of this incredible early education brand.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Support the Marketing strategy through the delivery of creative content that aligns with the focus of promoting a highly engaging early education brand.
- Manage, monitor, and engage with our audience across multiple accounts via key channels including Meta, Instagram, and LinkedIn in addition to childcare-specific platforms.
- Write, design and schedule content for the website, social media, newsletters and email marketing to support our Services and the company’s presence in the market.
- Regularly monitor Social Media channels.
- Support our network of Services in their marketing efforts to engage their local communities.
- Support in producing weekly and monthly analytics reporting.
- Provide support to the wider team as required.
Skills and experience you’ll bring to the role:
- Tertiary qualifications, or equivalent experience in marketing, communications, or a related discipline.
- Excellent communication skills, especially strong creative abilities for curating, proofing, and editing consumer-facing material.
- Ability to write, edit and proof engaging and on brand copy for social media, website, email, collateral, and other forms of communication as required.
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills are essential; ability to create rapport and empathy towards inspiring a positive culture.
- A strong knowledge of social media platforms and scheduling tools are an advantage.
- Knowledge of paid social media and search.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and creative thinking skills.
- Proven skills in managing and prioritising project deadlines and marketing requests.
- Experience with Microsoft Suite, WordPress and Email platforms is preferred.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please click the ‘Apply for this job’ button or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We will be in touch for a confidential discussion. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.