Sparrow Early Learning Canning Vale
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a true passion for Early Childhood Education & Care
- Has a vibrant energy and is an uplifting team player and leader.
- Focuses on continuous improvement and believes in the professional growth of you and your fellow team members.
About the Role:
As the Service Manager you will be passionate, knowledgeable, and driven. You will have the experience to lead, inspire and manage the team of educators and run the day-to-day operations of the Service in line with the company policies and procedures, and legislative requirements. You will model compliance, leadership, creativity and innovation while ensuring a safe, positive and fun working space. You will demonstrate commitment to customer service and an ability to build, nurture and maintain excellent relationships with our team, our families and our children.
At Sparrow Early Learning Canning Vale, we create an environment that promotes confidence and a willingness to learn and discover. Our environments are warm and vibrant, provoking curiosity, friendships, learning and playfulness. We encourage children to appreciate, respect and learn more about the world in which they live.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Education) or Diploma of Early Childhood Education & Care
- Minimum 2 years experience in a current ELC Service Manager role
- High-level knowledge & understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards,
- Current & Valid Working with Children Check
- First Aid and CPR certificates including Asthma and Anaphylaxis training.
- Confidence when communicating with all levels of management.
- A strong ability to inspire, motivate and maintain a positive culture within our service
The Sparrow Benefits:
- Financial Satisfaction: We pay above Award rate.
- Generous incentives: 95% Childcare Discount for all staff, Paid Birthday leave, access to rewarding Referral Programs. Annual Managers Retreat.
- Continuous Learning: We’ re here to help you thrive. Your satisfaction and progression is our priority. Expand your knowledge at any time through The Learning Studio, our online learning platform.
- Recognition: We reward for outstanding efforts with our monthly National and Service based recognition programs
- Support: You’ll received support from within the Service as well as from the state leadership team and the National Support Office. Close-knit regional support with only 6 other Services in your cluster. Regular Mentor Group Support Meetings and Cluster Network Meetings. Education and Practice Consultant Support
- Culture: We love Team Building Celebrations! Sparrow is more than a workplace. When joining Sparrow, you will become part of the family. We nurture a warm and inclusive culture where everybody feels valued and finds joy in coming to work each day. Education and Practice Consultant Support
At Sparrow Early Learning we are a professional early childhood education team dedicated to creating quality, child-led learning programs where children feel valued and safe. Our guiding principles are to Inspire, Nurture and Grow. We adopt a holistic approach to children’s learning through our Reggio Emilia inspired environments, rituals, and experiences.
We review applications as they are submitted. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible for your best chance to progress to the next stage of the process.
At Sparrow, we are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment.