Wagtail Cottage Early Childhood Care & Educationis currently seeking multiple roles for Cert 3 & Diploma qualified Educators.
At Sparrow Early Learning we are a professional early childhood educational team dedicated to creating quality, child-led learning programs where children feel valued and safe. Our guiding principles are to Inspire, Nurture and Grow. We adopt a holistic approach to children’s learning through our Reggio Emilia inspired environments, our rituals, and experiences.
Are you ready to be part of a team that consistently strives to be the best they can be?
A team that focuses on continuous improvement and believes in the professional growth of you and your fellow team members?
Are you ready to feel valued and supported? Then apply now!
The Unique Educators we Seek
Holds a passion for early childhood education that will be matched by your reflective nature, analytical skills, sense of curiosity and fun. We place great importance on the role of our Educators, you will be a key driver in establishing constructive and robust relationships with our lovely families, your peers, and the wider community.
Do you possess these qualities?
- positive, enthusiastic and upbeat
- flexible, energetic and committed
- focused, driven and passionate
- caring, responsive and intuitive
- experienced and professional whilst maintaining a fun sense of humour
In becoming the successful Educator, you will be rewarded with:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Paid Birthday Leave Day
- Paid programming time
- 95% Childcare Discount
- Regular professional development opportunities
- Professional uniforms with varied options to select from
- Well-resourced service
- Supportive Management structure
- National and Service based recognition programs
The successful candidate will have:
- Cert III in children’s services
- Diploma in Children’s Services or working towards
- Working with Children Check
- First Aid and CPR certificates
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and the National Quality Standards (NQS)
If you are excited about our vision and values and dedicated to preparing children for lifelong learning, then this is the role for you.
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please send your resume and covering letter to email@example.com