Various roles available…. Trainees, Educators, Lead Educators
Sparrow Early Learning Murrumbeena
We are looking for Team Members who:
- have a true passion for Early Childhood Education & Care
- have a vibrant energy and are uplifting team players.
- are looking for a fun and meaningful career.
The Sparrow Benefits:
- Financial Satisfaction: We pay above Award rate.
- Generous incentives: We offer 95%* Childcare Discount to all staff, Paid Birthday leave and access to rewarding Referral Programs.
- Continuous Learning: We’re here to help you thrive. Your satisfaction and progression is our priority. Expand your knowledge at any time through The Learning Studio, our online learning platform.
- Recognition: We reward for outstanding efforts with our monthly National and Service based recognition programs
- Support: You’ll receive support from within the Service as well as from the state leadership team and the National Support Office.
- Culture: We love Team Building Celebrations! Sparrow is more than a workplace. When joining Sparrow, you will become part of the family. We nurture a warm and inclusive culture where everybody feels valued and finds joy in coming to work each day.
A little bit about the Roles:
We are looking for Qualified Childcare Lead Educators, Educators and Trainee Future Educators to join our team! In these various Part-Time roles, you will develop and maintain meaningful relationships with our children, families and the team. As a Lead Educator you will work closely with our Leadership Team and lead your team to create and deliver educational programs and practices that supports children’s learning and development. Our Educators support and guide children’s learning through creating and maintaining fun, safe, engaging, and inviting learning environments. As a Trainee, you will be supported by our Service Leadership Team as you learn the fundamental skills of being an inspired Educator.
At Sparrow Early Learning Murrumbeena we strongly believe in children learning through play in natural environments and having choices of kinesthetic, visual and verbal learning. We are committed to the care and education of every child and believe the early years are a unique and important stage of a child’s life.
What you’ll need:
- Certificate III or Diploma in Children’s Services
- or a willingness to study Early Childhood Education & Care
- Strong knowledge & understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards
- Current & Valid Working with Children Check
- First Aid and CPR certificates including Asthma and Anaphylaxis training.
At Sparrow Early Learning we are a professional early childhood education team dedicated to creating quality, child-led learning programs where children feel valued and safe. Our guiding principles are to Inspire, Nurture and Grow. We adopt a holistic approach to children’s learning through our Reggio Emilia inspired environments, rituals, and experiences.
We review applications as they are submitted. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible for your best chance to progress to the next stage of the process.
At Sparrow, we are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment.