Sparrow Early Learning Greenwood
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a true passion for Early Childhood Education & Care
- Will nurture and develop our team members so they confidently contribute to our children’s learning
- Is looking for a fun and meaningful career.
About the Roles:
As a Lead Educator you will work closely with our Leadership Team and lead your team to create and deliver educational programs and practices that supports children’s learning and development. You will build relationships with our children, their families and your team of educators
At Sparrow Early Learning Greenwood we pride ourselves on the amazing relationships we build with families, always encouraging their input and to become more involved within the centre and community. We wish to inspire and extend on each child’s learning and help prepare them for the transition to school and life
What you’ll need:
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education & Care
- Experience in a current Lead Educator role
- Strong knowledge & understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards,
- Current & Valid Working with Children Check
- First Aid and CPR certificates including Asthma and Anaphylaxis training.
The Sparrow Benefits:
- Financial Satisfaction: We pay above Award rate.
- Generous incentives: 95% Childcare Discount for all staff, Paid Birthday leave, access to rewarding Referral Programs.
- Continuous Learning: We’ re here to help you thrive. Your satisfaction and progression is our priority. Expand your knowledge at any time through The Learning Studio, our online learning platform.
- Recognition: We reward for outstanding efforts with our monthly National and Service based recognition programs
- Support: You’ll received generous planning time and support from within the Service as well as from the state leadership team and the National Support Office.
- Culture: We love Team Building Celebrations! Sparrow is more than a workplace. When joining Sparrow, you will become part of the family. We nurture a warm and inclusive culture where everybody feels valued and finds joy in coming to work each day.
At Sparrow Early Learning we are a professional early childhood education team dedicated to creating quality, child-led learning programs where children feel valued and safe. Our guiding principles are to Inspire, Nurture and Grow. We adopt a holistic approach to children’s learning through our Reggio Emilia inspired environments, rituals, and experiences.
We review applications as they are submitted. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible for your best chance to progress to the next stage of the process. Apply Online NOW!
At Sparrow, we are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment.